We'll be taking the new Sound Transit light rail to the airport. Oh what FUN it is to ride! (Hopefully)
Rachel and I have decided to start our adventure with a light rail train ride from Lynnwood to SeaTac airport... because only $3, and FUN!
As a result of the luggage fiasco I had on the Mexico trip,* I purchased a set of suitcases with 4 wheels, they will be MUCH easier to maneuver. :)
* (For those who don't know) After the Mexico cruise, Princess cruise lines dropped us off at LAX early in the morning. However, we couldn't check our bags in until 2 pm, so I ended up having to drag my uncooperative 2-wheeled bags around while they repeatedly flipped on their sides, and tried desperately to trip and kill me.
Note: It didn't help that we had to sit on the hard airport floor for about 6 hours. (LAX has no seating areas prior to getting through the TSA check-in areas - UGH!)
So I said Goodbye to my red suitcases, and Hello beautiful to a set of purple 4-wheeled bags. SO MUCH BETTER!
Yes, this was probably too much luggage for the cruise... but then again, look at all the clothes Ginger packed for her 3-hour cruise... You never know what you might want to wear on shore days, so it is good to be prepared.
Can't wait to hear about your trip. Iceland is on my short list for places to visit.
ReplyDelete